Sunday, November 05, 2006

 

Always With a Kitten at His Side


This is my drunken cat Thomas. He is pretty particular about what he drinks, only the freshest water available and he's not interested in many people drinks - snubbing our usual fare. However he is partial to his extra dry dirty gin martinis or my wife's if he can't get his own. He's a loud drinker so don't think that he got much of this martini before we noticed him. I would be interested to hear any opinions from vets on the long term effect of martinis on cats, since having a drink a night has been proven to reduce death from every effect in humans (I will post the reference shortly) I wonder what effect it would have on a cat - they don't seem very stressed normally anyway.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?